Friday, August 5, 2011

My Unusual Dice




It seems that all the hip gamers are posting pictures of dice on their blogs. I learned this important fact from the Angry Lurker. Here are some of my unusual dice.

First, the special Origins dice from 1999, 2006, and 2008. My younger son has been banned from using the '06 and '08 dice; they always roll exactly what he needs! It's very unusual.

Next are the pewter dice that my Mother gave me as a gift. Bless her heart, these heavy things have never been rolled on a table containing any of my miniatures.

Lastly, a completely blank die. No matter how many times you roll, it always gives the same result.

Who else has dice pictures to share?





2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fran. I certainly don't have as many as you, but like most gamers, the pile grows.

    ReplyDelete